Monday 27 December 2010

Konad Leopard print


I did these today using my Christmas present...a Konad stamping kit. I've been wanting one of these for ages and made the mistake of buying plates from Ebay without realising that they weren't genuine Konad plates and that the nail varnishes I had just wouldn't work properly with them. I now have 5 plates (plus my 2 crappy Ebay ones), 3 mini Konad special polishes (White, Blue & Red) and a black 11ml special polish. I've just ordered some chrome polishes as I've read (somewhere) that they work quite will for image stamping.

For these nails I used No.17 Sphinx polish and Konad image plate M57 and finished off with Sally Hansen Insta-dry top coat.

I'm loving playing with the Konad plates, my Mum and my Nan left my house on Christmas day with colourful nails. My Nan's looked good (apart from one upside down image) but I used my Mum as a guinea pig to test the different designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment