Saturday 1 January 2011

Aqua Fishnet


These are my nails today. I love this one! The polish is Rimmel (60 seconds range) Sky High and I used Konad white special polish & plate M57 (fast becoming my favourite plate!)


The pictures unfortunately show up my not so good clean up job. I had to improvise a little on my thumb nail as the design on the plate just isn't big enough to cover my whole nail (I guess I have wide nails) so I painted a strip in white (not a good white either, must get a better one!) and added some nail stickers that I bought a few weeks back (might have been in Savers but not really sure) and I don't think it looks too bad.
I tried to do this design in Konad black but for some reason my stamper just wouldn't pick up the whole of the image, worked a treat in white, just not in black.

No comments:

Post a Comment